Sunday, June 22, 2017


Welcome to Dullsville. Enjoy your (brief) stay.

Sometimes life is boring. Right now, I kind of like boring. Boring is comforting and safe. There’s something to be said about that… But I’m not bored.

I worry a lot. I don’t want to, but it’s something that comes natural to me. About 80% of the time, everything works out fine, and there was nothing to worry about. On the other hand, it’s the other 20% of the time I’ve got to be vigilant about. If I don’t watch out for those things and take care of them when they happen, the situation snowballs, and before I know it, I’m in over my head.

So right now, though things aren’t perfect, there aren’t any major issues. I’ve still got a lot of things on my mind because there are potential problems around the bend, and I’ve got to be ready for them when the time comes. However, as of this very moment, everything is safe and sound.

As I get older, I don’t experience the dreaded boredom. It’s boredom accompanied by dread. Because while I don’t know when, where, or how, experience has taught me that shit’s going down sooner than expected. I’m getting too old for this shit.

Pax,

-f2x

Sunday, June 22, 2017
Be the only person to ever rate this!

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please do not use URL's. Comments with links will not post.
The "Name" field is optional. Feel free to post anonymously.